NEW at Ancaster Community Services!
A freshly prepared home-style frozen meal service
- Prepared from fresh foods and frozen the week prior to delivery or pick-up (Conditions apply for delivery; please inquire)
- Meals are delivered to your door or can be picked up at our office
- 35 different entrées and desserts over a 5 week rotation plus 7 different soups are offered each week
- A soft texture (pureed) menu available
- Large and flavourful meal portions, low in salt and includes real meat
- Wide variety of desserts including Sugar Free Desserts
- Meals are labelled on the end of the container with the meal type i.e. Roast Beef, etc.
- Meals can be kept frozen up to 6 months
- Meal preparation date is listed on bottom of each meal
- Cooking times and instructions are provided on the cellophane cover of every entrée
- Meals come in containers that can be heated in the microwave or oven, from frozen or defrosted
- Meal containers are recyclable
$5.50 – meal only
$6.25 – meal and dessert OR meal and soup
$1.75 – dessert or soup only
*Prices are subject to change without prior written notice*
For more information, to register or to place an order
Contact: Paula Jones email@example.com or call 905-648-6675
Meals are ordered every Thursday before 2PM and delivered the following Wednesday for those eligible for delivery or picked up at the ACS office Wednesday after 12PM.
5 week rotating menu for more variety, please refer to the schedule provided.